Mom Camp is a retreat made just for moms that will focus on balancing our lives with physical relaxation, spiritual renewal and good old-fashioned fun!
From traditional camp activities, like arts and crafts, to workshops on parenting and stress management, Mom Camp promises to put your happiness back on your to-do list. We will take time to reduce our stress, make new connections that can to lead to lasting friendships, and enjoy camp fire worship and s’mores!
As moms, we’re under constant pressure. We have to get it right in all areas of life-work, home, family, and faith—because our children’s futures hinge on our ability to perfectly orchestrate the present. But those impossible standards leave us oscillating between worry, fear, anger, and shame. They threaten to steal all the wonder from parenting, life, and our personal relationship with God.
In this study, discover how the gospel message can empower you to parent in the freedom of God’s sovereignty. So that you can breathe deeper, walk lighter, and enjoy your children-and the parenting journey-more than ever before.
– Thrive in what God has asked you to carry by abandoning all He hasn’t asked of you.
– Embrace your significance in your children’s lives in light of God’s sovereignty.
– Trust God with the children He has entrusted to you.
– Receive the Lord’s grace, so you can reflect that grace to your children.
– Learn to stop trying so hard, and allow yourself to simply enjoy your kids.
RETREAT COST: $75.00
This includes your retreat materials, meals, lodging, and bedding.
You will be responsible for travel plans and expenses to and from Brownwood and your meals during travel.